| || |
The Lethbridge Lacrosse Association (LLA) is offering a comprehensive off-season winter lacrosse development program. The goal is to continue LLA's success in producing successful Junior A, Junior B Tier One players, and NCAA scholarship athletes.
- The Fall and Winter program (November to February) includes a total of 22 floor-times (practices/scrimmages) at the Servus Soccer Centre and Orion Training Centre (out by the Airport Pick-A-Part)
- Age Divisions are U11 to Junior. Junior player registration also includes Sunday night Rage floor-times.
- Cost for the full program is $395.00, with an optional payment plan of 50% ($197.50) due at registration and the second payment on November 1st.
- Players registered in Alberta Lacrosse Association (ALA) box lacrosse in 2023 are fully insured. Those that did not play will need to pay an additional ALA registration fee of $60.00 (also payable on the LLA registration website).
- Players attending from other clubs in the Southern Alberta Lacrosse Association (SALA), will receive a discounted package fee of $325.00. Use Promo Code “Travel” to receive discount at registration.
- The LLA will also provide Sunday floor-times for Tyke (U9) and Mini-Tyke (U7) players at a reduced cost of $50.00 for the combined November - February dates. (Tykes and Mini-Tykes not registered in the 2023 ALA box lacrosse season will need to pay an additional $55.00 (for insurance)
U7/U9 Sundays 2-3pm (please note Sunday, November 12 will be an early time of 12-1pm)
U7/U9 Program runs November 5, 12, 19; December 10, 17; January 7, 14, 21, 28; February 4, 11
U11/U13 Fridays 6-7pm Sundays 3-4 pm (please note Sunday, November 12 will be an early time of 1-2pm)
U11/U13 program runs November 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19; December 8, 10, 15, 17; January 5,7,12,14,19,21,26,28; February 2,4,9,11
U15/U17 Fridays 7-8pm Sundays 4-5pm (please note Sunday, November 12 will be an early time of 2-3pm)
U15/U17 program runs November 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19; December 8, 10, 15, 17; January 5,7,12,14,19,21,26,28; February 2,4,9,11
Junior Players are that are not already coaching are welcome to sign up for the older groups. However, there will be 2 exclusive junior floor times per month.
As well, Junior programs and graduated U17's are invited to join Rage on Sunday evenings from 9-10pm