Do you have a laxer on your Christmas shopping list? LLA has stocking stuffers ready to go! $5.00 each for a lanyard keychain or window decal--there is limited stock in both so order early to avoid disappointment. Items may be picked up during Sunday winter camp. Cash on site or e-transfer ahead (preferred!) to firstname.lastname@example.org Autodeposit is enabled so no password necessary but PLEASE include your name and the total items purchased so we can have your order ready for pick up.
Registration is open for the Alpha Lax and Lethbridge Lacrosse Association (LLA) off-season player development program. Previous participants include Junior A, Junior B Tier One, and NCAA scholarship athletes.
Registration website: http://lethbridgelacrosse.rampregistrations.com
- The Fall and Winter program (November to February) includes a total of 20 floor-times (practices/scrimmages) at the Soccer Centre and Orion. All practices are run by Darren Andre and Alpha Lax.
- Age Divisions are 10U to Junior. Cost for the full program is $375.00, with an optional payment plan of 50% ($187.50) due at registration and a second payment on November 1st. Payments can be made by credit card or EFT (Preferred). Email payments to email@example.com, autodeposit enabled so no password is necessary
- Players attending from other clubs in the Southern Alberta Lacrosse Association (SALA), excluding Taber, will receive a discounted travel fee of $300. PLEASE ENTER TRAVEL IN THE PROMO CODE SECTION TO RECEIVE YOUR $75 DISCOUNT.
- Players registered in Alberta Lacrosse Association (ALA) box lacrosse in 2022 are fully insured. Those that did not play, however, will need to pay an additional ALA registration fee of $48.25 (also payable on the LLA registration site).
- The LLA will provide Sunday floor-times for 6U and 8U players at the same cost as last year, $50, running concurrently with the Alpha Lax sessions.
- Junior player registration also includes Sunday night Rage floor-times
Orion (Friday Nights)
November 4th, 11th, 25th
December 9th, 16th
January 6th, 13th, 27th
February 3rd, 24th
Soccer Centre (Sunday Nights)
November 6th, 13th, 27th
December 11th, 18th
January 8th, 15th, 29th
February 5th, 26th
We look forward to seeing you on the floor!
Thanks to all of our Members who attended the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING on October 30th.
Treasurer - JJ Telford
Director of Officials - Dan Fyfe
Director of Tournaments - Dawn Thomas
Director at Large - Rick Konynenbelt
Secretary (remainder of term due to resignation) - Corine Bates
Equipment Manager - Marty Thomas
LLA thanks outgoing Secretary Carmen deLauw and Director of Officials Tyrel White for their many years of service and dedication.